There is no higher priority to the entire Lewis County Title Team than the safety of our customers and employees. We are in the business of serving people and in the midst of this COVID-19 pandemic we want to communicate to you the procedures all of us at Lewis County Title are following to minimize risk. We always want to be sure you feel confident when closing at Lewis County Title. Please check back often for updates.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have enhanced some of our procedures in the interest of our customers and employees health and safety.
- If you or someone you have been around has been sick, please stay home and reschedule your closing.
- Talk with your escrow officer about utilizing some of our electronic signature technologies to limit time in the closing room.
- At any time contact your escrow officer to explore alternative signing options, such as a remote notary or an alternative location.
- Try to limit attendance in closings to only necessary individuals for that transaction.
- When you come into our offices
for a closing, know we have prepared for your arrival.
- We will ask that you call our number, 360-748-8641.
- We will send out your closer to give you the documents that needs signed.
- Our staff will be washing their hands before and after each closing.
- We will then call you and walk you through the documents.
- Our closers will have a copy of docs for you.
- Each person present in a closing will receive their own pen for signing and should take it home after completing the signing.
- Once completed, our closer will come out and retrieve the documents from you.
Thank you for trusting Lewis County Title and your decision to close with us. Although this outbreak has us all in uncharted territory, Lewis County Title is committed to navigating through this time while keeping your health, safety and confidence in us as your closing partner at the forefront of everything we do.
Please contact your escrow officer or sales representative if you have any questions on how Lewis County Title is working to ensure your health and safety.